Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Moving Forward

Yeah, last post was on Feb 7th.. Such a long time I haven't populated my blog with any of my views...

I was thriving for getting a JOB and in Feb I do get it on 20th. I was stable and happy that at least I got a job, it really makes you feel calm. Right now there are 2 projects in my hand, one the Health Care one and the other is my own 4th year project.

Me and Anup had been working hard to make this Health Care website very easy and comfortable to use. I hope we may touch up the market very fast and create a real value for our customers in Health related field. The site will be live soon by the mid of this month i.e. April, 2013.

We are also working on our 4th year project which we are planning to complete it by the end of this month.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...