Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mesmerized Day

It's 3:00 PM and I have been doing nothing since morning (which means I was not utilizing my time) except thinking some stuffs. Let me clear out my head and write some of my thoughts..
1. What if I am going to die soon ?
2. I really need to do something like make a startup...!!
3. Will I be able to form a nice legacy in my life? Will I be able to help people and contribute to mankind ?
4. How should I utilize my time in a perfect manner so that my future would be good !!

I really need to elaborate each of these points or else there might be some untold or undiscovered thoughts which will keep on poking my head all the time.

What if I am going to die soon lets say within 1 years.. Ohhh myyyy GOD!!! I would really panic, oh yes I will but why?? It's because I don't want to die, I want to live on this earth, but if this would be true that I am going to die soon, I would really regret about something that though I lived so many years but I was not able to satisfy my soul, was not able to fulfil the purpose of my life. I was not able to give a reason to myself so that while dying I might be happy and would love to leave this world, would say goodbye to everyone happily.

I really need to do something like a startup... Yes I really want to be an Entrepreneur, I want to feel every moment of a rising company right from the day of its formation. For me a company or an enterprise is like a life which take a birth one day and slowly and steadily grows up. I really want to be a person who

"Many times the value of a sentence is not measured by its grammar but by its meaning."

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...