Friday, April 12, 2013

Learn from yourself


There is something amazing in every ones life. I had my own. I wished to become something as everyone has a dream, so what's wrong if I have my own??
I wanted to be someone, I wanted to be a person who creates value in the human race, help people and respect all; when I was in class 9 I had heard about Bill Gates. I was popular in my class for my computer skills and they use to call me that I would be a Computer/Software Engineer someday; and today I am at the end of my Engineering degree but what is the value of this Engineering course which I am about to complete ??? It didn't make me any sort of valuable person; there are more than lakhs of Engineer out there in society who had completed this degree and are still jobless. I am not blaming them, the thing which is wrong, which I did figure out in this 4 years of course is that whatever we learn in this course those are merely ever used by us in our life and most importantly this course are immensely theoretical. From a student's point of view, they dreamt of getting a job in last year and put their entire focus on it in spite of thinking to innovate something new, to be creative.

 I am telling the truth, studying in this pattern won't provide you anything!!! Colleges and the Academics don't  really teach you, it's your passion which if you follow will lead you to some path specifically some learning path which you would like to learn without thinking about the examination or the marks...  Even though if that learning is not in your academics but as you are following your passion you are definitely going to learn something very valuable, you will have a unique quality in you which may differentiate you from others but if you suppress your passions and do what others are doing and compete them in these silly academics then in your last year of college life, you may end up saying that it's the end of my education phase and I have come so far but till now I am really not aware what quality do I have in me?

You won't be able to find yourself if you are going to follow paths which are made by others;

Okay now let us stretch our legs and talk comfortably, we know that everyone is saying things are going to be tough and one has to struggle a lot to survive in this planet mentally and financially. We should understand that no matter what ever the past was, from the statistics it can't exactly predict the future. That's why one can guess but cannot imagine what would be our tomorrow?

To get an answer about your own fate, you have to ask yourself. No one knows your life more than you, you know yourself completely. You know how strong you are or how weak you are, you simply have to accept it and change yourself (kind of upgrading yourself). If you feel that you are a bit fearful at certain situation which is really hard for you to face, then don't try to run from your own thoughts or fake yourself, try to accept it and change it that's what the most important step one has to take to live and survive in his/her fate..

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...