Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Settled Life Going On

Few days a back I realized what all the heck of the stuffs which I like or even love to do. One of them was writing. Yup :) writing, but the sad thing is I am not that much good i English hence I can't publish my writings. That's why I basically write privately in my blog. More over why I write just to express myself in words, this is also a prior reason.

I am not cared about somebody reading my blogs and then if he or she can think what ever they may, they are free too. ;) but I like you, why? you gave me few seconds of your life to my words. :)

We all are human angels, we just need to have reasons to love each other.

Life is running and calm too. Sometimes its not that much pleasant and sometimes its so soothing. What would be my life purpose? I don't think so its pre-determined. Its upon me what I want to make my life!

I can choose to have a desire to earn lots and lots of money and then become rich, or I can take another path where money is not that much important though. Its all on me!

But I need to have a dream, I like to feel the emotions and love, passions and compassion. I really like to understand the deeper meaning of spiritualism and meta-physical world. I like psychology, human and living beings behavior and all. I really like to study all those. I feel like I don't have to put extra efforts will catching the patterns and behaviors of other beings. Doing analysis on it. But I can't pursue this as my career as because their is no money in it. I may have satisfaction that I am loving to work but not getting enough currency to support and sustain a prosperous life. I may have to afford for my living, it may happen though.

On the other side, I like to develop too, writing code and implementing logic. This have a nice future if I give effort on it though. I really love to create products and flaunting its usability in front of the real users who need those apps (as I am an Android Developer). I am really trying to catch the knowledge of product life-cycle from the conceptual idea to development and then till the sales and marketing. I really crave for learning all this stuff.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...