Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lost in 'SEARCHing'

SEARCHing ?? What... Yeah I am going to pass out from my college... Now what? Earning money is the first priority.. I have wasted my 4 years in studying and gained nothing from my college.. Absolutely nothing except not to harass or throw your frustrations over someone else, because I have been the victim for may people's ugly part or their frustrations..

EDUCATION for me is about to end.. let that go in my mind's trash can. I have no intention to recall all these memories ever.. I am gonna do something to make things better and make others life better even. I really want to contribute to this human race.. Make our native earth a better place to live, love, prosper. Oh common Vikrant stop giving a speech.. Every one in this world have this desire in their heart but no one does it, no one has time for it even. But still I will try to help others, help society and communities.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. come back to the topic for which this post should be. So you were at the word 'SEARCHing', hmmmmmmmm interesting.. Why I wrote this ( obviously there is a reason)
What I am doing right now is filling up forms at job searching websites so that I may get a call from somewhere for an interview.. I have been doing this for say 6 or 7 months.. not all the time but at intervals for  a continuous time.. There are so many websites like letsintern, twenty19, timesjob, naukri.com, monster.com, shine.com, firstnaukri, and the list goes on... I have been to each and every website and filled the entire bio data individually... Ohhhh mother of god, I am tired. I have applied for so many jobs but never received a message even. Nothing has happened ever, are the recruiters even looking at these websites????

I am lost, I am really lost in Searching... I have lost a lot of time in doing this (filling up bios). If I would have worked so many hours on any project in spite of filling up bio data I would have gained a huge experience which I think is the most valuable thing a working person can have, but I can't because I haven't got any opportunity to become a working person in any company.

I want to... still trying hard to not to waste time in doing nothing and focusing on stuffs which may secure my future for a little bit of time (because after some time I will learn how to secure yourself). Though I give a check every night that have I wasted my day today? Or had learnt something new? Or even utilized my time. Most of the day I really get an answer, YES.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...