Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thought on MBA from outside India

I was thinking to do MBA few weeks back to gain up skills like talking to people and presenting ideas and gathering showcase kind of qualities.

Here I am with two MBA guys working at their company and figuring out how they are running their business. The main part is the contact which you make, one of a person with whom I discussed (Anubhav da) that whether I should do MBA or not? He asked me one simple question, you need it or you want it? Ouch that makes a lot of things clear.

Though Soura da and Avik Sir had appreciated me for being very organized at work. I found myself that yes I am structured some how. Few things which I scare off is the time spent to plan somethings as those plannings are never executed well and hence I keep on planning and planning. Things are never executed, this makes me feel sad.

Now what I can figure it out that MBA helps you to reach to the amount of contacts which you can have while pursuing it. It is more helpful when you do it from outside India, you get to have international contacts. Along with it when you return back to India people start to think that, ohh he has done MBA from outside India that too heavy and thus pay more attention to you, in this way you can get more connection. Even if you start a business then any one would think once for sure to do a business with you. This is kind of very helpful to you.

Along with all the above benefits you get to know how to present, anything, like a documentation, how it should be, a presentation or even yourself.

These two: connection and presentation are the two vital stuffs which you get to learn if you do MBA from outside India.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...