Thursday, September 19, 2013

Managing - being organized

The place where I do stay it was not so economically sound few years back but with advancement of time the place got modernized and the population increased rapidly. Many schools were opened near by and value of that area really increased. The only thing which remained same was the roads, it never increased in size. As a result every morning at 8 there is a huge traffic as because students are being brought to the schools by cars, buses and bikes.
How government tried to solve this huge traffic is by simply placing more numbers of police there. This was the solution brought down from managing authorities of the government.

Now, all these which you just read now had no connection with what I really want to say. Actually today in the morning my partner said that a website development company claims that they can build any kind of site in just 7 days. Well very impressive.

I really though about this and compared the work flow in the company where I work currently. Here any project takes minimum 2 months to complete. Then I got the idea that how can one possibly say such sentence regarding completing of a website project in just 7 days.

I basically do project management when working on any project. I really try to learn and new methodologies so that development team may complete the project on time and with quality. I read many ways and try to implement those and test it to come up with new ways of project development.

--Still learning, but yes I can't really complete any kind of website in just 7 days.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...