Thursday, September 19, 2013

Corporate Irritation & Fragility

Sometimes when we are sitting in front of our computer and working for a while, we really want to see thing which are easy to understand and recall anything related to any stuff, it might be a word or a topic or even a project.

Thing is on the first day of my job I learn something from my boss, he said that we should be organized. Yes, sure. That day I decided that I will be organized as much as possible.

First week, when I was working with my colleagues, I got a glance of their computers and saw how unorganized their file structures are!! Even their desktop was filled with icons of folders, documents, applications, etc. I thought how unorganized they are!! My boss should have also said the same thing to them that 'to be organized' on their first day, but still how can they be so disorganized ??

-- will add more in this post

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...