Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Breaking of Idea + Vision - ewaystores.in

Last night while I was on the way to my dreams, I just opened up a news app and found something which pierced me through, It was the concept of displaying the searched products in the near by local stores, Ohhh my god, I felt like ruined :(

The reason behind this was me too thought about this idea and have developed a website on it. Never worked on it further. Oh my god I still haven't done anything yet.

Instead of writing any line of code I should have done a market research and then planned accordingly what to do. It has been months nearly 10 months I have developed the website and a slight back-end but never went further from it. I keep on thinking that this idea is nice and really a needy one but then I get scared that this is not a very valuable idea. Oh my god I think so much. i need to cut out some of my thinking process and start doing.

I think I should go with http://ewaystores.in/

I need to do some market research and plot what I have to do. This time I wont think that what further can be done instead focus on this moment and small idea. Simple. Write it down Vikrant. I think of slapping myself for keep on thinking and not doing anything.

I lack the marketing and sales skills, I fear of presenting this idea in-front of a bigger platform. I am too much of introvert.

I have to cut out these issues and work on a very basic idea. Stop thinking. Start doing.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...