Sunday, October 19, 2014

1st week at newly formed company

Okay last week I joined a newly formed company formed by Soura da. Yah I know its a huge pressure though I accept the challenges.

In one week out of new things I learned Webservices, Tomcat7 and Mysql setup in Digital ocean ubuntu server. Then came to GWT framework application and Jboss server. Oh my my I went through so many stuff and still on.

Today is 2nd Monday and here is what I have to do is make a DFD and Use Case diagram for the application which I will be building. Including mentioning the delivery date of it. Wow, I have been maintaining the task list and hence now I have to go a bit further and look into the Target list and connect to Task list to achieve the goals on time.

There is so many things to do. woww Its pressure but I like it. I don't know why I have taken this risk of working in a very unstable environment and a lot of responsibilities lies upon the way I work and how I work i.e. the business is going to be effected directly by my work. If I do good it will yield good and if I fail it will drop is some extent.

My God, this is what I am into but don't know why I choose this way. Let's see where I lead to after few months and what I become.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...