Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Unwanted Moments of Life

Lots of fragility is inside me. Some time we really need a person with whom we can share everything and expect a decent suggestion from them.

Friends are getting jobs are MNC, I never wanted to work on such platform as because I know I am very mean, once I have a secure job I will stop finding ways to grow and cultivate myself.

But the problem which has occurred that I have started measuring myself according to the money which I am earning.

Every morning I am very unsatisfied with the life which I am living. Don't know where my smile has been lost. Seriously don't like to live to feel fun or joy.

When I was in college my thought was like an free bird, I dream to be an Entrepreneur. To make a product and do business. I will love doing so and earning money from that way was the dream moment of my life as I would be doing something which I love and also sustaining myself with the amount of money which I am earning.

But look at this moment, what had gone wrong is that at this moment I formed a firm with one of my friend and then saw that I am really into this service based company like outsourcing and all the stuff which is being done by all the company near by or in India. I am not becoming very hopeless that where I have come to, I seriously didn't wanted to be this.

I dreamed of a company which would be product based. Now at last from the last week I am planning to make a such business model but that is too scary its like an e-commerce site which is already available on the web in a huge amount.

Should we transform it into an api so that any one can get it or use it from our site. In this way B2B and B2C. Don't know what will happen but I think untill and unless I don't try it out I will not understand what was the right idea.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...