Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ewaystores - Part 1

Ewaystores the name which ignites the mind now-a-days as because we are trying to focus on generating a start-up out of this idea. The first thought which comes in my head regarding this start-up is how can I help others to do business in a more effective way.

I have never seen any person who are young, fresh minded and studying in college, filled up with lots of energies and is having a thought of doing business. I may be wrong, why any student will want to do a business as because basically businesses are run by the experience people and aged one who have grey hairs.

My thesis can be proven wrong very easily as because there are many people (out of India) who are very young and had became multimillionaire.

In India, no such scope I guess. the question which I keep asking myself is that what does it take to start or run a business. On of the simple answer which can be thought is that when a person decides to provide a product or a service, then he/she may opt to start a new business.

India is the biggest consumer but the stuff we consume are basically not made in India. This is one of the opportunity which people of India are not looking at.

One need to understand what consumers need is. Once a person get an idea of it, then a new business can be thought.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...