Friday, December 20, 2013

Non Deterministic Path

I was so much good in coding when I was in my college. Came out of the college, joined a company doing a Testing job. Whole potential was wasted. Can't solve a simple problem even now after 6 months. 

Leaving that testing job, and joining another company. But the boss of the new company was persuaded by my skills which I displayed that was again the testing one. 

Don't know where to go what to do ?

I have a thought to become an entrepreneur, but what I dislike about the testing is the boring manual checking which I have to perform. It brings yawn on my face.

In a start-up company like IT products,

Coding
 Database
 Documents
 Testing
 Managing
 Marketing

There are lots of things to be done.

When there are lots of ideas and you have to decide which one you want to do and which one would be profitable then you are seriously unsure what to do and which one you are going to choose. 

I don't know whether the start up idea which I am trying to pursue will be fruitful or will really solve the persisting problem in India or not. But where is my thought is all about. 

Some times I want to move on to Education field and sometimes Health and then came the start-up idea to help support the Businesses.

Already there is an application ready to serve the small and medium shops to manage their stocks and crease their sales, but then there is a giant company online sales like flip-kart and amazon, who are going to provide sales in such a way that they will wash off the whole small and medium shops
But wait they need items to sell.

People who produce, make or create products, they just need an extra person to deliver their stuffs to the consumers.

I don't know, whom are we going to fight with but whether this path like helping the SMEs will be a nice idea or not ?

Wait why I am judging the path according to the revenue which it will give me. Why not do something which I like, which we like to do. For which we are passionate to do.

Choose: Education, Health, Ewaystores.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...