Monday, December 23, 2013

Throwing out the Frustrations

Sometimes we really lose control from our mind, our consciousness.

This happens to me also but basically I don't try to throw out the anger on someone else or make any victim of my frustrations.

Can't remember many things, this is my problem. Or it might happen that my thoughts are not organized this can also happen.

Sometimes things or moments or a person's words really pierce our heart and we are not able to control our mind. Some of the moments we even don't want to control ourselves. We really want to let things flow out of our body in any way like anger, anxiety, frustrations, being mad, etc.

There are so many thoughts which enter in my head, some are positive and some are really negative. Sometimes I really get scared and few times I gain my confidence.

If there are number of opportunities then we start to think that which one will be the fruitful one and has a future in it. I wanted to create opportunities of my own. Its not my ego but my enthusiasm and this is how I truly define achievements.

The taste of success can only be delicious if a person has traveled a long path and with lots of ups and downs. Its not the ultimate result which matters, but all the while how we lived, how we walked on the path matters as at the end every one has to die, so don't live to die.

Now talking about my life, I am trying hard to do my own crazy work at home to create a business, but there is so much time constrain from the job which I am doing, that it really doesn't gives time to me to think of any other things.

Family Interactions
Friends Interactions
Social Interactions

These are like completely vanishing from me. I am not an isolated person, nor I want to be.

I go to the office where I do job, then I come back home and sit in my office and try to run my business.

That's all what I doing all day. I don't get much time from my job that's why I give all my left over hours in my business, and thus all the other stuffs which I should do like spend time with family, friends and the society, doesn't happen.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...