Sunday, October 20, 2013

Floating ideas for startups

All the way in life we think of a lot of ideas, basically these are the ideas which are kind of a solution to a problem which we are facing or a community/society is facing.
Previously there was no such acceptance of these innovative solutions but with the advancement of information age we have seen a lot of examples where people came up with an idea and started implementing it. As a result few failed but the ones who had dedication and determination, they survived and made their dreams real.
Some such solutions are:

1. online service centers

2. online take a lift and pay (online hitchhiker)

I am writing these two idea as because this may help me in my future when  I would be recalling my ideas from my journal or blogs. :)

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...