Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Realization of my abstract GOAL !!

Yesterday I wrote on the notice board thinking about my GOAL?
I wasn't able to find any!! This is who I am at this moment. An aimless person who don't know which way to flow.
This morning I came up with the idea of filling up my imagination with what I want to become one day. I know I try to step towards starting a business and running it, that means I thrive to become an entrepreneur providing a service or having a product. But, I don't know how to become one of them. The reason is no one neither I have made myself to visualise the path which I have to travel and giving a hint how to travel those path.

Here I am in office arrived early and took a decision to watch few videos on Pitching Idea to Angel Investors, viewing some live footage if there is which will help me to gain the knowledge about how things happen. This is how I can gain the confidence I guess to talk to or to give a presentation in front of investors.

This is how I can have the context for my thoughts rather than thinking some stupid stuff which people (most of them) do. i have also started doing that so I need to learn how to deviate my focus from there and start thinking and filling up my dreams with some real stuff which will help me in near future.

At this point of time, I have no confidence that how I can make a startup and run it successfully. But this is not going to demotivate me. I will fight with this some how and find the way out. Sometime I really do feel that I am in a deep shit. I need to come out of it. I don't see the capability in me for what I want to achieve. I need to make myself up and ready for that. I need to get matured and start designing the world which I dream of.

Let's begin again.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...