Friday, May 15, 2020

Happiness when you are with yourself

What makes you happy? Are those songs, family members or friends or any other person?
If everything is confined to yourself then, how do you make yourself happy without associating with someone else or without including something else?

My simple answer is the thoughts which I keep.

Recently I realised that everything which is being perceived is actually through the way I think of anything. Whatever I see, I read or learn in my life span, I am gonna color my lens accordingly and see things through that lens.

Realizing this that the song which I use to play in my mind was either negative or complaining about something or someone else. The moment I separate the voice in my head from my own self, I was able to start regulating that voice or atleast start with saying I don't want to listen to this negativity.
Atleast this started making be feel light from my head, reduce the anxiety of dealing with few things.

Later I started realising that our normal state of being is a joyful one, if there is no reason to take stress and feel annoyed then a smile is by default on your face I guess that's when one starts looking at the feelings of ecstasy.

Though this is a starting phase but atleast one is moving towards it. :)

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...