Tuesday, November 28, 2017

[Story] The boy who had a brave heart, but made a wrong decision.

This story is about a boy who is about to turn 18, from the chaos of the city and honks of the horns, one day he decides to take a path less traveled.. which was into the mountains. He was determined, he wanted to cross those mountains. Without telling anyone, he packed his bag and one morning left towards his destiny.

By the time it was dark, he was lost, he was afraid, he was stumbling and regretting. He thought whether he ran away from the chaos or did he ran into the chaos. All his thoughts were arguing with him for the decision he took. When he reached to the tip of the mountain, he had a look. He found nothing, it was a dump and dark everywhere, he lost the track, he lost the direction, now he was nowhere. Suddenly he slipped and fell a long way down.

When he stood up, he was already in shock.
He was forgetting who he was!
At that very moment, he sang a poem, which came out of his heart. This was his far cry:

I felt lost,
I feel the chaos.
Am I understanding the composition of reality?
Or is it just a mere basked dish cooked by time itself! which I am consuming or made to consume.

Why this noise in head?
Resonating through this darkness and loneliness.

Am I drifting?
or Am I falling!

Destination has shifted or scratched from my timeline.
Floating through the time, I am moving ahead towards a pointless turn.

Will I fall or be stamped by the events of my life?
Is this a long path or I can't see anyone in this dark!

Am I going to find myself or have to create one...

...BROKEN PIECES LOST


(to be continued)

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...