Monday, May 11, 2015

The Sherlock effect

Yesterday (3rd May 2015) it was Sunday and I was stuck in watching a TV series named Sherlock, I really like the serial, it made me think that when you are obsessed about something i.e. your work which you love to do, then you are never left alone anywhere.
Things which had surprised me from that series are the term like

  • Mindmap
  • Thinking with the help of pictures
  • Solving a problem in your mind with a large amount of data
  • Talking to yourself and avoiding what others are thinking about you when you do so
  • Love the subject which you like working on
  • Creating a space in your home which is comfortable of thinking and experimenting

I wonder how can a person be so much obsessed about doing something so much. Waoooo I would say.
When you are alone you enhance the skills which you have and then while working along or with someone you can show off your skills set which you actually have and trying to upgrade it every day.
Thats what humans like isn't it, people liking them and appreciating their qualities. This make a person feel satisfied.

Watching Sherlock has somehow affected my way of thinking, now I don't like to think low level thoughts.
I need to enhance myself and you the time when I am alone productively.

How can I experiment the logic which I thought to develop any module of the project?

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...