Saturday, May 23, 2015

Making yourself better

What is exactly my goal? When I can say that yes I have gained the stability of my life and I am successful.
What is the mark where I have to reach? Financially, Socially, Professionally and Personally. In all the four horizons what is that I have to be so that I may call myself yes this is it, which I was dreaming.

Personally, I am a good guy and I have to be a good guy. No such jealousy, hidden thoughts for anyone.

Professionally I am getting better. I am learning every day doing something which I can't do or is at the higher level. This way I am taking steps vertically. Need to go further. At this moment I am an employee. One day I will stand out my own business or uphold father's business and will run it.

Financially I am getting better, my bank account is getting a good amount of savings. Though I need to learn how to spend and run your livelihood entirely on yourself. I need to educate myself and practise this. How much I am earning, how much I should spend and how much should I save. I need to work out on this part.

Socially, yes this part needs a lot of attention. I am not going out mixing with people and being social. I am living alone with myself. I really need to go out and open up in every different type of groups and community.

The point which I have missed out are being Healthy, how is my Psychology, what is my Philosophy?

These are the areas which also need attention when you need stability and success in your life.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...