Friday, January 20, 2017

Baby Steps towards building a habit tracker app

On 19th which is just after the day when I published the 1st version of the app (18th Jan), I released the 2nd version as well with very minor fixes.
Now, every day when I come back from office I think of what new can I add today and release the app to play store.  This is so exciting! small releases, slow and steady increments in functionality.

From two days i.e. 20th and 21st (today) I am learning about Firebase, which is incredibly efficient and fast. It provides both the functionality which I was planning to incorporate in my app (google sign-in and cloud messaging) that also with a very little coding. This way I would be able to bring these features to my app pretty fast.

Sadly, I won't be able to work on the app in next two weeks as I am taking leave. One to go to my native place and other one for GOA!

But after coming back, the release cycle will start again. Everyday I would be planning to release something in the app. Let's see how can I understand customer need and provide a value added functionality in the app.

Best of luck to me! :-D

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...