Saturday, January 3, 2015

Delivery of first product at Lattice

Last few weeks I am searching for my productivity, I wake up late, I don't do exercise, I drink black coffee to gain concentration in my work. I tried not coming by bike as it exhausts me a lot. I don't have a schedule. I can't reach any per day goal in my work, actually I don't make any.

By the end of the day I feel bad for not being productive and being very sluggish. All my work is getting delayed and I end up making excuses to protect myself.

I am so much concerned about this nature of mine as because recently few months back I have joined a start-up company. Now when you are working in a newly formed company whose aims are high and the guys who have co-founded it are from the renowned university of the world then it means, you too have to match to their standard or else you will bring their standard down which I really don't want to in any condition.

Now when I am working in this company where I was also concerned before joining them, that what if things doesn't work out then? where I will go ? I was a bit selfish and even I was thinking if we are able to bring projects and deliver it, then for sure the business will run and I will be one of the direct reason to support business.

Here is our first delivery which is very close and I have to work my ass off to match up to the quality of work which they expect and even I am very concerned (as I see from the customer point of view) about the flawless functioning of the product which will deliver to our customer. I really hate to deliver a buggy application (in this case it is the hardware and the software app) to the customer.

I really need to bring some change in me without being concerned about it. I need:

1. Punctuality
2. Discipline
3. Seriousness

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...