Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bitter Truth

After 2 months, kind of realization period, I have learned that how we can demise our enthusiasm, suppress our creativity.

My college is still on and campusing is going on, but I am very nervous because I am scared that I won't be able to clear the aptitude exam in any way. Every college has their own campusing at their college, but our college is a group of colleges that means it will not provide campusing only to one college at once but will include all the colleges all together. There are thousands of students coming to sit for the campusing and only 20 to 40 are selected. In my life I won't be able to see an on campusing because that will never happen.

I don't know whom to blame for this, 1000000 rupees was wasted in this college just to take admission so that I may study in a renowned college and learn more than others do. How good was this college I really don't want to say. I had the worst experience of professional college life. Talking about personal life, it's really very calm, I LOVE IT like I don't know like what and how much... I know what I feel.

Okay one of my friends got a job in a company, I am also trying to study the quantitative aptitude and verbal ability so that I may clear the 1st round of any campusing.

GOD please help me, I really need you in my head and heart.

No comments:

Goals - long term vs short term rewards

 I guess it has started to be clear now that it's the goal which drives a person or else he or she may fall in the grip of the activitie...